A popular WhatsApp Version App used by millions of users worldwide is FMWhatsApp. We will cover two distinct approaches on How to update FMWhatsApp in this article with stepwise guidelines. You can choose any of them based on your preference.
However, before we explain the instructions, we want you to be informed that the Google Play Store does not offer its update. Therefore, trying to update it from the play store or finding its update there would be worthless. This is a customized version that was created by a third party, not the Google Play Store. As a result, you must manually update it by visiting the website.
1st step: Connect with the Internet
The initial requirement for starting the process is an internet connection. You cannot upgrade your preferred version without an Internet connection; therefore establish a reliable connection via Wi-Fi or data.
2nd step: Visit the Website Regularly
After connecting to the Internet, frequently check the website to see whether an update has been released.
To access the webpage quickly, bookmark it.
3rd step: Download the APK file of the Updated Version
When an update comes out, you must download the apk file for that most recent version.
4th step: Open the APK file
After downloading the new version’s apk file, enter the “downloads” folder on your device’s storage. Your downloaded apk file will be stored in the “downloads” folder.
File Manager > Device storage > Downloads > APK file
5th step: Install and Launch
Open it, then select “install,” which should be in the lower right corner.
6th step: Delete the old Version in Case of Some Issues
Delete the old version from your device if an update process issue arises.
However, to ensure that you don’t lose your chat, you should back up the previous version first.
We’ll outline the procedures for backing up your chat; just follow them.
- Open the application and press on three vertical dots present in the top right corner of your chat window.
- Open the settings menu and go to the chats option.
- Next hit on “chat back” and you’ll see the “backup chat” feature.
- Click on the “backup chat” tab to start the backup procedure.
- Wait a few moments for the process to finish.
7th step: Open the New Version and Restore the Chats
Then, delete the earlier version and install the new one. Log in to your account by opening the app. Tap the “restore” option to back up your old version’s chats.
- Open FM WhatsApp and tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner of your conversation window.
- To proceed, select the “Fouad Mods” option.
- Then, on the screen, there will be several alternatives open to you; you should select “updates.”
- Afterward, you must select “check for updates.”
- When you click the “check for updates” button, a pop-up notification will display if an update has been released.
- When an update is available, touch on the “update” option. It will direct you to a webpage where you may download the APK file and proceed as described above.